Ride with the Laserlight forward projection technology, combining a white light and laser image to beam out of blind spots, junctions and situations where you’re otherwise unseen. All housed in a premium aircraft-grade aluminium casing, anodised and sandblasted for a strong finish.
See tech specs →
- Free Shipping & Returns
- Two Year Warranty
- Everything included to start enjoying your Laserlight
LED & LASER
Be visible before you’re seen
Shine a bright laser image on the road ahead, so drivers know you’re coming. Even if you’re in the blind spot.
- BRIGHTNESS 300 lm white LED
- BATTERY LIFE 13h on a single charge
- MOUNTING One-hand quick release
- POWER SAVE MODE 4h of light at 95% depletion
- WATERPROOF Fully waterproof, not just water resistant
- MODES Laserlight: Flash and solid mode | White light: Flash, solid high power, solid low power
- USB CHARGE 50% in 1h, 100% in 4h
- MOUNT Fits 24–32mm handlebars (99% of them)
- IN THE BOX Laserlight · USB charging cable · Mounting bracket · 4mm hex key · 3 inserts
- Dimensions L: 115 mm · W: 33.9 mm · H: 44.6 mm · Weight: 182 grams
|High LED||Low LED||Flashing LED|
|Constant Laser||2 hours||4.5 hours||6 hours|
|Flashing Laser||2.5 hours||6.5 hours||13 hours|
|Laser Off||3 hours||9.5 hours||29 hours|
Tried, tested and shared
Our patented Laserlight technology has been independently tested by the Transport Research Lab, and is used on all London Santander bikes.
Protects you. And itself.
Encased in aircraft-grade aluminium and completely waterproof, your Laserlight is built to last.
How long does the battery last?Running times depend on what mode it is used in. With both the laser and LED light in steady mode, it will last for 2hrs. With both in flashing mode, the light should last at least 18h from fully charged. It lasts 32h as a low-intensity flashlight.
Is the laser dangerous?Our laser is certified as safe for consumers to use
How bright is the light in lumens?The flashing and low-power setting operate at 100 lumens and the high power setting is 300 lumens.