Pedal power for cities
How Beryl Bikes work
Find & Unlock
Using the Beryl mobile app.
Have fun and be safe.
In a Beryl Bay or a considerate place.
Close the lock to end your ride.
Choose a riding pass
Pay As You RideBest for a single Ride
- Unlocking fee£1.00
- Per minute£0.05
- Pay for the time you ride.
- Best for a single ride, or occasional journeys.
Minute BundlesBuy upfront and saveSave £1 unlock fee with every ride
- Best for multiple rides.
- No unlocking fees - simply pay £0.05 per every minute you ride.
- Flexible to use when you want.
Day PassBest for long days out
- Enjoy Unlimited rides for 24 hrs.£12.00
- All you can ride for 24 hours.
- Unlock any bike, one at a time.
- No cost for out of bay parking.
Meet the bikes
A green bike for green cities. We’ve designed our bike to be safe, fun and easy to use for an enjoyable ride. Discover the features on the bike.
- Unlock PadWe use contactless tech on our smart bikes. Simply hold your phone above our unlock pad to start riding.
- SeatA comfy saddle which adjusts easily to fit riders from 4'11" to 6'5".
- LightsFront and rear brake lights come on automatically when you pedal, and remain on for 2 minutes when stopped. Our front light is enhanced by our laserlight projection technology, designed to increase your visibility and keep you safe.
- FrameOur lightweight frame won’t weigh you down. Designed for a nimble ride.
- GearsThree gears give you the range to get around your city whether hilly or flat. To change gears, you need to pause pedalling briefly so they can shift smoothly.
Meet the bays
The perfect partner to our bikes. Our distinctive green bays make it easy to find a bike and a place to park it at the end of your ride.
Riding Beryl Bikes feels good and easy, it’s a smooth ride on a comfy bike.
Johanna - Beryl Bike trial rider